Review: Jericho: Patriots and Tyrants | Sixty Second Review

Sixty Second Review

Short reviews on everything pop culture.

What we`re about

We`re here to offer you our honest opinion of the popular and not so popular medium that is television. Maybe you agree maybe you don't. Let us know via the comments.

Farewell Skins

Monday saw the final episode of Skins, read my review. What did you think about Season Two? Want to know if Skins has been renewed for a third season? What do we currently know about season three? Skins returns in early 2009!

Review: Jericho: Patriots and Tyrants

Season 2 / Episode 7 / "Patriots and Tyrants"
"Jericho redeems itself in the 11th hour - a glimpse what Jericho should have been."
Click to read review - may contain spoilers

I was worried about what to expect with the season two finale of Jericho. But I am extremely impressed with Jericho's final offering. They had the respect to lay Bonny to rest. Jake & Hawkins got themselves out of two very tight situations. It was excellent to be on the edge of`my seat not knowing if they were going to get through this or not.

If only the elements of this episode could have been reproduced throughout the second season, maybe it would have seen a third. To a degree I feel like this should have been the ending of season one and be done with. Overall I'm happy that Jericho has ended on such a high note. I kept watching because I really enjoyed the first season, they really lost touch there for a while. Here's to Jericho and everyone behind it.





0 comments:

Post a Comment