Review: Burn Notice: Hard Bargain | Sixty Second Review

Sixty Second Review

Short reviews on everything pop culture.

What we`re about

We`re here to offer you our honest opinion of the popular and not so popular medium that is television. Maybe you agree maybe you don't. Let us know via the comments.

Farewell Skins

Monday saw the final episode of Skins, read my review. What did you think about Season Two? Want to know if Skins has been renewed for a third season? What do we currently know about season three? Skins returns in early 2009!

Review: Burn Notice: Hard Bargain

Season 1 / Episode 9 / "Hard Bargain"
"Arg."
Click to read review - may contain spoilers

Sometimes I make the mistake of watching a great show and then straight after I watch a not so great. This normally makes me think the not so great show is even worse. That was the case when I watched Hard Bargain.

Just as I had written off this episode the last two minutes they have a half ditched attempt at a twist. Sure I didn't see it coming but it was poorly executed. Finally something that I've been hoping for - Michael in danger. He couldn't even act out this with some passion and again his way too cocky for someone who has just been fooled at his own game. A healthy ego is important for a spy sure. Bond pulls it off, but its just the voice overs that just don't mesh with me.

Maybe next week I'll be surprised, maybe...




0 comments:

Post a Comment