Review: Burn Notice: Broken Rules | Sixty Second Review

Sixty Second Review

Short reviews on everything pop culture.

What we`re about

We`re here to offer you our honest opinion of the popular and not so popular medium that is television. Maybe you agree maybe you don't. Let us know via the comments.

Farewell Skins

Monday saw the final episode of Skins, read my review. What did you think about Season Two? Want to know if Skins has been renewed for a third season? What do we currently know about season three? Skins returns in early 2009!

Review: Burn Notice: Broken Rules

Season 1 / Episode 7 / "Broken Rules"
"Things get cranked up a notch!"
Click to read review - may contain spoilers

There's almost nothing better than starting a show with a car chase! Great to see Agent Bly keeping his own and getting a little nasty. I think I just really enjoyed seeing things not go Michael's way for once. Also points for the retro styling of the car chase scene!

I have to say that this episode has raised the bar, which has been long over due. Michael and Fi got physical in more way than one which was predictable. These two have zero on screen chemistry.

I think I'm almost looking forward to next week's episode so I can find out what is so horrible about Michael's folder.




0 comments:

Post a Comment