Review: Burn Notice: Fight or Flight | Sixty Second Review

Sixty Second Review

Short reviews on everything pop culture.

What we`re about

We`re here to offer you our honest opinion of the popular and not so popular medium that is television. Maybe you agree maybe you don't. Let us know via the comments.

Farewell Skins

Monday saw the final episode of Skins, read my review. What did you think about Season Two? Want to know if Skins has been renewed for a third season? What do we currently know about season three? Skins returns in early 2009!

Review: Burn Notice: Fight or Flight

Season 1 / Episode 3 / "Fight or Flight"
"Wanted: Personality."
Click to read review - may contain spoilers

All in all, this isn't a bad show. But what I am battling with is relating to the main character Michael. He is so emotionless and down right boring. I could almost mistake him for a robot. He's ego deserves its own show, his MacGyver style gadget making and dry overtones have me gritting my teeth.

His sidekicks Sam & Fi are uninteresting and I can only hope that Michael gets a personality quick. Hopefully next week the formula is a little more inventive.




0 comments:

Post a Comment